Triple Leather Bundle: Al-Khasa’is al-Muhammadiyya [LEATHER]Regular price $300.00 Sale price $240.00
Three Book LEATHER Bundle of Al-Khasa’is al-Muhammadiyya
The science of Khasa'is encompasses the study of the uniqueness of the actions, the attributes, and the essence of the Messenger of Allah ﷺ, as well as the special gifts given to him, and the special gifts that are given to the Muslim Ummah by virtue of their status as the Ummah of Muhammad ﷺ. Knowledge of the Khasa'is is considered to be one of the keys to benefiting from one's relationship with the Messenger of Allah ﷺ, since his unique aspects provide openings to innumerable blessings.
In the history of Islam, the earliest works in the genre of Khasa'is date from the time of the early Imams and compilers of Hadith. This present work consists of translations of two major works in the genre of Khasais and one supplemental work from three of the great scholars of the Ummah: Bidayat al-Sul fi Tafdhil al-Rasul ﷺ of Shaykh 'Izz al-Din ibn 'Abd al-Salam, as well as Unmūdhaj al-Labīb fi Khasa’is al-Habib ﷺ of Imam Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti, and selections from Matali' al-Masarrat li Jala' Dala'il al-Khayrat of Shaykh Muhammad al-Mahdi al-Fasi.
However, in modern times the science of Khasa'is has been neglected, to the point that many Muslims have become unaware of its existence. This present volume is an attempt to rectify this deficiency, to present the Khasa'is to an English-speaking audience in a manner befitting the unique honor, majesty, and significance of Allah's Final Messenger ﷺ. Each page is the result of a collaboration of a world-class team of translators, editors, designers, typesetters, and printers from across four continents, and every detail represents a fusion of traditional knowledge and design elements with state-of-the-art book production methods. The result is a work the like of which has never before been printed in the English language, that is sure to occupy a place of honor in the library or home.
This book will give you:
- A renewed sense of honor in the unique and distinctive qualities of our Prophet ﷺ and the Ummah of our Prophet ﷺ
- Deeper understanding of the many traditional names and titles of Allah's Messenger ﷺ and the wisdom, significance, and purpose of each one
- Increased love for Allah's Messenger ﷺ, attachment to him, and awe of him
- Authors: Imam 'Izz al-Din ibn 'Abd al-Salam, Imam Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti, Shaykh Muhammad al-Mahdi al-Fasi; Foreword by Yasir Fahmy
- Translators: Ahmad Derrick Peat, Wordsmiths
- Languages: English translation with parallel Arabic of Khasa'is texts
- Pages: 400
- Publisher: Imam Ghazali Publishing
- Binding: Hardcover