IGP Qur'an Book + Course BundleRegular price £169.00
The IGP Qur'an Book + Course Bundle includes six original texts plus access to courses covering the full three-volume Endless Banquet series.
Selected books include:
- Recitation of the Glorious Qur'an: Its Virtues, Etiquettes, and Specialties - A compendium of both conceptual and practical knowledge related to Allah's Book, including over 500 verses of the Qur'an and narrations from Hadith.
- The Endless Banquet: A Thematic Explanation of the Qur'an, Volume I, II, & III (3-book set) - A reading guide designed to help the average person understand the broader meanings and connections within the Qur’an and develop a deeper love and appreciation for Allah's Book.
- The Nasim: On Congregating and Supplicating Upon Completion of the Qur'an - A collection of litanies traditionally recited at the time of the Khatm of the Qur’an; many passed down for over 1000 years, with a chain of narration to the grandson of the Prophet ﷺ, Imam 'Ali Zain al-'Abideen رضي الله عنه.
- Inner Dimensions of the Order of the Surahs of the Qur'an - A unique exploration into the structure of the Book of Allah, revealing hidden layers of meaning and intricate interconnections across many levels.
Selected courses include:
- The Endless Banquet Course - Shaykh Hamzah Abdul Malik, author of The Endless Banquet, leads a guided reading of his book series; designed to increase our sense of wonder and awe at the Qur’an, inspire us to think more deeply, and ultimately strengthen our personal relationship with Revelation. (6 classes, 12 hrs total)
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Shaykh Hamzah Abdul Malik memorized the Qur'an at a young age, before going overseas to study for nearly 2 decades. He then returned to the USA and settled in Memphis, where he founded Miraaj Academy, a full-time school and Hifz program, and helped found Midtown Mosque. He is also a founder of UMMAH (United Masjids Making American History), a national collaborative of Imams from successful inner-city masjids working together at a grassroots level to uplift their communities. He has a deep understanding of the unique religious and spiritual challenges facing American Muslims today, and applies this understanding to his work at every level.